2GO: How To Track and Pick Up Your Visa Package (Philippines)
READ THESE IMPORTANT NOTES BEFORE SCROLLING DOWN TO THE ARTICLE:
- The reader has the DUTY/RESPONSIBILITY to verify information from the aforementioned government agencies on their own - Not through hearsays, forums, or blogs (YES, including this blog). Please read my disclaimer here.
- Make sure you've read ALL the articles under the "Immigration" Menu up top, because I've written and covered all pertinent information about the whole I-129F/K1/AOS/ROC Processes.
- Search through Frequently Asked Questions about the whole process from I-129F - K1 Visa - AOS - ROC and other processes. Read about the KnowledgeBase here »
- The articles found on this blog are applicable to all I-129F Petitions, K1 Visa Applicants, AOS (from a K1 Visa), and ROC applicants unless otherwise noted. The I-129F Process and AOS is the same for all foreign beneficiaries/spouses. Some K1 Visa Process articles are written specifically for applicants from the Philippines. Please refer to your country's U.S. Consulate/Embassy website for country-specific instructions.
Now, when it is In Transit From Post using the US Travel Docs Passport Tracker, you will just have to wait for an SMS Message / Text from 2Go that your passport is ready for pick-up (if you chose pick-up as your option) or you can track your Visa Package using 2Go’s e-Trace.
Actual 2Go Text I got for my US Visa Pick-up at SM Mall of Asia. It will just come from an ordinary mobile number. No short numbers/vanity numbers. | 2Go: How To Track and Pick Up Your Visa Package | ©2013, Life As Mrs. Presson (www.mrspresson.com)
There are three (3) possible ways on how to track your visa package with 2Go:
1.) Use your Passport Number
2.) Use your MNL Case Number
3.) Use the UID Number found on your Appointment Confirmation Page
I tried all three (3) and the only one that worked was my UID Number. Some people I know used their Passport Number. Some used their MNL Case Number. You’d just have to try all three (3) and see which one works for you.
UID Number: Barcode Number on the right side of the Confirmation Email / Appointment Letter | 2GO: How To Track and Pick Up Your Visa Package | © CGI Group Inc., U.S. Department of State’s Bureau of Consular Affairs (www.mrspresson.com)
If you haven’t picked-up your Visa Package yet, 2Go will mark it as “UNDELIVERED – Reason: HOLD CARGO” | 2Go: How To Track and Pick Up Your Visa Package | ©2013, Life As Mrs. Presson (www.mrspresson.com)
How to pick up your Visa Package from any 2Go Branch
2Go SM Mall of Asia Branch. They say picking up your visa package here usually is 2-3 days faster than home delivery straight from the US Embassy | 2Go: How To Track and Pick Up Your Visa Package | ©2013, Life As Mrs. Presson (www.mrspresson.com)
1. You must bring a valid ID. Driver’s License, The other half of your NBI Clearance, Postal ID, etc. Some say a photocopy of their passport bio matching the one on the Visa Package is enough.
2. Just tell the 2Go employee / attendant that you’re going to pick up a visa package. They will ask for your name and identification. That’s it. :)
Your Status on 2Go e-Trace will change to DELIVERED when picked up.
Visa picked up “DELIVERED” | 2Go: How To Track and Pick Up Your Visa Package | ©2013, Life As Mrs. Presson (www.mrspresson.com)
For the question that has been asked a million times, how do I get my passport out of the plastic package?
K1 Visa Packet, Sealed from 2Go | 2Go: How To Track and Pick Up Your Visa Package | ©2013, Life As Mrs. Presson (www.mrspresson.com)
Simple. You just open the plastic up top or cut a little slit through it carefully. Make sure you won’t damage the “yellow” envelope else you’d have to send it to the US Embassy again and have it resealed.
K1 Visa Packet, Sealed from 2Go – UP CLOSE | 2Go: How To Track and Pick Up Your Visa Package | ©2013, Life As Mrs. Presson (www.mrspresson.com)
REMEMBER: The important thing here is to NOT puncture or damage the YELLOW ENVELOPE. The plastic can be cut but NOT the YELLOW ENVELOPE.
Disclaimer: I do not work for nor am I affiliated with 2Go Philippines, the U.S. Department of State’s Bureau of Consular Affairs and the U.S. Embassy Manila, Philippines. This guide was made with the sole intention of helping other K1 applicants to understand what goes on during the K1 Visa Process. For the full disclaimer, please click here.
If this website / blog has helped you in any way... Please read this post. :)
Are you looking for something else?