USCIS Case Status Tracking
READ THESE IMPORTANT NOTES BEFORE SCROLLING DOWN TO THE ARTICLE:
- The reader has the DUTY/RESPONSIBILITY to verify information from the aforementioned government agencies on their own - Not through hearsays, forums, or blogs (YES, including this blog). Please read my disclaimer here.
- Make sure you've read ALL the articles under the "Immigration" Menu up top, because I've written and covered all pertinent information about the whole I-129F/K1/AOS/ROC Processes.
- Search through Frequently Asked Questions about the whole process from I-129F - K1 Visa - AOS - ROC and other processes. Read about the KnowledgeBase here »
- The articles found on this blog are applicable to all I-129F Petitions, K1 Visa Applicants, AOS (from a K1 Visa), and ROC applicants unless otherwise noted. The I-129F Process and AOS is the same for all foreign beneficiaries/spouses. Some K1 Visa Process articles are written specifically for applicants from the Philippines. Please refer to your country's U.S. Consulate/Embassy website for country-specific instructions.
There are 2 separate stages where you use the Online USCIS My Case Status Tracker to track your petition / application:
NOTE: It’s a different tracker that you use to check if your case is already at your local U.S. Embassy and/or waiting for status changes regarding Visa Issuance.
Please read these instead:
USCIS My Case Status
You use this online tool from USCIS to track progress on your cases.
USCIS Case Status Account Homepage | USCIS Case Status Tracking | ©2015, USCIS.gov, Life As Mrs. Presson (www.mrspresson.com)
- The USCIS has a tool for tracking your petitions.
- Input your 13-Character Receipt Number on the field provided.
- It usually begins with three letters – EAC, WAC, LIN, or SRC.
- Dashes should be omitted.
- All characters that are part of your receipt number included in your notice must be typed out.
They also offer an account sign-up where you input your email address and/or phone number so you get notified of status changes, and so you don’t have to check online everyday. All you have to do is add your receipt numbers to your account and set the emails and contact numbers you want to get notified on.
USCIS Case Status: I-129F Petition for Alien Fiancé(e) Approved | I-129F Petition Process | ©2015, USCIS.gov, Life As Mrs. Presson (www.mrspresson.com)
Please visit the USCIS My Case Status here: https://egov.uscis.gov/casestatus/landing.do
If this website / blog has helped you in any way... Please read this post. :)
Are you looking for something else?